From:
"Caryn K. Heffner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 08:32:34 EDT
Hello all!  We wanted to let everyone in the Reading, PA area know that
we will be doing a bake sale/hot dogs/flowers fundraiser this Sat, May
29th at the Wyomissing Petco in the Broadcasting Square Shopping Center,
from 9am-?  if you are local come join us.  There will be beautiful
hanging baskets and stunning planters, all from a local nursery.  100%
of the sales will go to local ferret shelters.

If you can't make it this weekend, join us the following Sat. at
Pet Supplies "Plus" in the Shillington Shopping Senter.  They have
invited us to be there during their enormous truckload sale, it's going
to be a great day with other animal shelters represented as well.  Lots
of fun and great buys!

We now have a store on ebay with our custom made ferret items, as well as
regular auction items.  Lots of clothes, movies, cd's and ferret greeting
cards, window clings and address labels.  Money raised from this store
each month will be donated to our area ferret shelters.  Check us out!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&include=0&userid=inchhigh1109&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

Thanks,
Ferret Friends United