From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 11:46:49 -0400
ATTENTION SUCK; ummm all of them? But Finny gets the Gold!
BED MAKING; Finny gets the Gold!
Biting; Mischa - The Evil Pooping Princess!!! SILVER!
Carpet Digging And Tunneling; Ansley gets the Gold and Mugzy a silver
       and Baby gets the Bronze
Climbing; Simon was our best only climber - GOLD!
Cuddling; Finny - can he have all three please?
Dancing; Bitty Girl Gold, Finny Silver and Orson Bronze
Dooking; Finny gets the gold, hands down, cause boy can this deaf guy
         can TALK!
Escape Artist; Ansley gets the gold for this one.
Exploring; Finny gets the Gold, Bitts the Silver and Mugzy the Bronze
Fighting; Orson, Bitty Girl and Piper vs Mugzy and Mugz gets the Gold!
Flying; Simon gets the Gold and now that he has his wings, he gets more
        then that!
Hiding; Finny gets the Gold again
Hunting; Bitty Girl goes for the Gold!
Jumping; Ansley is Golden!
Kissing; Mugzy gets the Gold, Osron gets the Silver and
         Finny the Bronze
Lick Lick Lick Chomp; Mischa! Gold, Silver and Bronze - or could they
         just give her a black & blue metal?? <lol>
Loving; Bitty Girl Gold
MOOCHING: Finny Gold all the way!
Mousing; If stuffed ones count then Finny gets the Gold
NEWSPAPER SHREDDING; Ansley gets the Gold and Piper the Silver and they
          can split the Bronze!
Peeing And Pooping; The Gold goes to Joey! Who flatly refuses to use
          the newspaper, he'd rather HIDE them from me! So everyday is
          Easter in my home!
Poofing; Finny gets the Gold
Running; ORSON!!!! As chubby as he is he moves faster then a speeding
          bullet! GOLD!
Sleeping; Mischa gets the Gold and Baby the Silver
SNORING; Orson Gold and Baby Silver
Stashing; Finny gets the Gold on this one!
Stealing; Hummmmm I guess it goes to my Finny! The Gold, Silver and
          Bronze
Stink Eye; Mischa!
Swimming; The only one we had that liked it was Maharet :) So a Gold
for my angel baby!
Trouble Making; As yes, that would be our beloved Hobbes, followed by
          Simon, followed by Ansley!
Wrestling; Tag team Orson wins the gold! (His tag team partner is
           Bitty Girl!)