From:
Melissa Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:04:06 PST
I believe they are still misguided on the ferret issue.  I have sent
letters to them asking about it & recieved no response as myself.  I think
I will take an approach simalar to the one used by Modern Ferret.  I will
let you know if they decide to answer me this time.  I dod not live far
from thier headquaters in Norfolk Va ( I am just east of Richmond, VA).
If push comes to shove I might just go pay them a friendly visit with
ferrets in tow :)

Melissa P

Gabby, Teya, Korbin, & LeeLoo