From:
ERIKA MATULICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 08:53:52 -0500
I will be moving to Tampa, Florida from Texas in July.  I looked on the
STAR* listing and did not see any veterinarians or club activity in Tampa.
Can anyone help with vet referrals?  I saw some things in Ocala and Orlando,
both about a 2-hour drive, and I used to go to the Veterinary Medical
Teaching Hospital in Gainesville, but that will be a 4-hour drive one way.

If anyone has any thoughts about how to move 13 ferrets (in one group of 4
and another group of 9 because the 2 groups don't get along) on a 30-hour
drive, let me know!

Thanks,
Erika Matulich and the 13.