From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 1994 14:34:27 -0500
This issue (if mailers all work as they're supposed to) should include
the last segment of version 1.1 of the "intro" ferret FAQ.  I definitely
plan to continue revising and adding to the file, but I don't expect to
post new versions to the FML.  Probably every few weeks I'll send a note
"advertising" the file, since we seem to get new subscribers daily.

The next project I have in mind -- I'm a glutton for punishment, it
seems -- is to create another FAQ, this one to include more in-depth
information on common medical problems in ferrets.  (Some parts of the
"intro" file may be moved into the new one, too.)

I know one or two FML readers have been archiving Dr. Williams' periodic
information on various diseases and disorders.  Could someone please send
me copies?  I didn't keep them all, and essentially, the goal of the
medical FAQ would simply be to compile all those together and make them
readily available to the Internet community.  (Yes, of course I will
check with Dr. Williams before I do this, but as he'll be unavailable for
a while, I wouldn't mind finding some of the files in the meantime.)

Thank you all for your comments on the intro FAQ!

- Pam
friend to Pixxel and Rusty the furry snakes