From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 12:25:20 EST
My depends overfloweth.... there is a puddle.... the following people had
posts that were a true bladder challenge:
- Z - <[log in to unmask]  Regina (for dreams of giant mice)
[log in to unmask] Kathy G.  (for the story about ferrets, guns and ammo)

You both owe me a pair of vitual underwear...

I hope all you guys are keeping track of who is responsible for my puddles.
Because I will be asking you all to guess..... not how many people tickled
my fancy, but how many people actually send me virtual underwear (an
attached pic of undies of some sort or a box of depends, etc), or an
email with this typed on it:
} {  <---- that is a depends.   It would be nice if there were also wipes:
[][].  The person closest to the real number wins.

Randy Horton, Ferretguy, has offered the winner hammocks... I have not
decided with him if they both go to the winner, or if they go to first
and second place or what.  I will match this...by sending a 10 dollar
certificate from the ferretstore to the winners' shelter of choice.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: