From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 18:06:00 -0500
Irene wrote:

>The December 11th "Us & Them" comic strip included a ferret character :-)

I do not read this strip regularly but I have seen the ferret 4 or 5 times
before.  He appeared when one of the character type messages to somebody
under the alias "Lipshtick".  The ferret was seen: on its owner shoulder,
head; watching from the top of the computer or snoozing on the computer or
on its owner.

The ferret must have been trained by the Ferret Liberation organization
(FLO): he typed message under the alias of its owner.:)

The "Us & Them" strip is drawn by two cartoonists which alternate days:
Susan Dewar from Ottawa and Wiley from Washington???.  Wiley also draws the
Non Sequitur strip.

>BTW, the cartoonist included an E-mail address in the strip:
>[log in to unmask] where I assume s/he can be reached.

It is a man I believe.
Lorraine Tremblay, Pepe La Pew, Mukluk, Sanka, Presto, Snoreau and Boum Boum
Ferret Curiosity Shop