From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:23:12 -0400
http://news.com.com/Ferreting+out+copyright+scofflaws/
2100-1012_3-5303966.html

Hmmm, given all of our ferrets' stashes and joy of life doesn't a ferret
seem a WEIRD mascot for major control freaks?  (I mean, I am big on
honoring copyrights as Bill will attest, but I also strongly believe
in the importance of info sharing by users and of artist's rights -- a
balance... Ferrets sure are on the other side of the curve from these
folks, though.)

Now I have to go see if I can find the tree frog who got into our living
room along with plants I was bringing in to protect them from hail; hope
I find it so we can release it safely.  It is singing only sporadically.