From:
"Erin T. Sabater" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 01:43:20 EDT
Hello Friends,
I'm writing this at a moment of desperation!  My SO and I are forced to
return to Las Vegas (from Florida) on a rather quick note.  We have to
leave here on Tues. 15th, so I realize this post is a little late in
coming, but this all came about rather suddenly.

I am asking for help along the way from my fellow ferret lovers, should we
run into any trouble during our trip back home.  I don't know how many of
you are along our trip route, but I thought I would take a shot.  The route
we will be taking is as follows:

Leaving Florida from Cocoa Beach , going North on 75, to the 10, then
10 W, through Baton Rouge,Louisiana, then going up to Shreveport through
Alexandria, then catching the 20W and going into Dallas, up through Wichita
Falls to Amarillo, TX, then 40W all the way through New Mexico and Arizona,
then from there we can hook up with my parents if necessary.

I know that this is short notice, but we are short on funds, and are
worried about getting the babies home safely.  Not to mention knowing
a lot about ferret friendly, cheap, lodging along the way.

If ANY of you out there are along this route and could be of any
assisstance, please email me directly, and leave phone numbers as well,
because we will have to tear down the computer early Tues, if not Monday
night.

I appreciate your taking the time to help us if possible.

Gob Bless and kiss your fuzzbutts for me!
Erin and The Kids  ([log in to unmask])