From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:39:20 -0500
I have 4 ferrets,I love them dearly, but my new home is not conducive for
them to leave their designated room.  They are not currently caged, since
I have an extra room, but they do not get the attention they once did,
and if I knew they were going to a good home, I would reluctantly
consider giving them up for their benefit.

I have thought about giving them up to a shelter, but I do not currently
have the money to have them tested before I turn them in to the local
shelter.  I am also afraid they would have to seperate them in order to
adopt them out and they range in age from 6 to 4 and I'm afraid with
their age they will be at the shelter for a very long time and get less
out of cage time than they do now.

Anyone have any suggestions, I am very torn between my love of them and
what is best for them.  BTW I am in western PA.

Thank you for your help.

DL