Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:00:59 -0700
Last night Eddie Spaghetti told me that his time to cross The Bridge
was near.  He didn't seem any worse than he has but then this morning
he didn't want anything to eat.  Please send him prayers and positive
energies as he prepares for his journey.

I love you Eddie.  Please don't feel like you've been a burden to me.
I'm going to miss everything, the butt washings, the hand feedings and
all of the bedding changes.  Thank you for trying so hard to keep
everything clean in spite of your hind leg weakness...and most of all
thank you for the love and all the snuggle time we've shared over the
past few months.

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic