From:
shanon &/or Mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 11:31:41 -0500
well hello everyone it has been a long time since we have posted or even
read just to busy.

Anyway's we are bone fide ferr-aholics we now number a whopping 16 off daa I
don't believe it myself

we had good intentions with the last 2 but it didn't work we were debating
about adopting out 2 or 3 of our present ones we may if we're really lucky
find a home for them we're hoping with a family we sold one of our others to
who is now addicted hehehehehe

oh and the person who's doing the ferret character don't forget pouncing on
everyone in reach to make them play with you

we'll I"m keeping it short and sweet got to keep some kids out of trouble

SHanon Mitch Callie the lone cat now and and the ever expanding Den of
Thieves