From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2011 17:15:14 -0500
www.ferretgivingtree.com

Wow! I was in awe that 70 fuzzies were picked from the tree overnight
from the last time I checked the trees! That is amazing!

Less than 200 fuzzies needing Santas last time I looked at the trees.
Some want simple gifts such as Nbones, ferretone, ferretvite, treats,
bedding, toys, and some would like donations to their vet or food
accounts. Some ask for specific items, others ask for items all the
shelter fuzzies could use. They can all use gift certificates - please
remember to send them early so the shelter can order their gifts to
arrive before Christmas.

I have to admit I'm a little selfish, I enjoy picking the gifts myself
so I rarely send gift certificates. It's just too much fun ordering
ferret gifts!

Please, keep the momentum up so every ferret has a Santa and their
gifts before Christmas day arrives!

Now back to the trees!!!!!

Happy Holidays! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org