From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 14:34:32 EDT
I posted on the 15th about the two boys who need a home.  The lady, Martha
is asking $200.00 for the cage, toys and ferrets.  It is a huge cage on
rollers.  Retailed for $300.00 she says.  The ferrets are 2-3 years old
and in great health.  She has current vaccination records and will turn
them over to new owner.  They sounds so wonderful and sweet I hope someone
can spare a bit of money for two fully vaccinated and healthy ferts with
a large cage.  I am forwarding all emails sent to me to Martha.

Thank you
Candi