From:
Kalaine Tarantelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 12:22:47 -0800
Hi,
I'm sorry it took so long for me to post an update on Tazarina.  I just
wanted to see how much of her mobility she was going to regain.  Taz
appears to be walking fine (most of the time) When she gets tired she
limps a little.  She runs around just as fast as she used to.

The only things she can't do is stand on her hind legs w/out holding on to
something, and jump.  She tries to jump up for stuff, but she doesn't get
very far off the ground, and it turns into a belly flop.  Jezzy just
appears happy to have someone her size to play tag w/.

My husband and I are still looking for a vet in our area.  A friend of ours
just recently recommended one, so we are going to check it out.  She has a
ferret named Fuzzy, and she says her vet is excellent w/ her.  I just don't
want another mishap like this to ever happen again.

I want to thank everyone for all their support, and advise.

Kalaine, Taz-arina, and Jezzy-belle