Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:44:50 -0400
Hi all,

Ever since I lost the Wolfysluv.com domain and I have been back to
using the place that was hosting my site (Terrabox which was always a
backup site and was actually the original that referred to the .com
place if I am understanding it all correctly). However, Google does not
bring up my (Terrabox) site! So people that Google deaf ferrets, Sean
and Rocky, etc ... are getting nothing. What often does come up is a
ten year old Geocities site where I first began. That site has outdated
and incorrect information about deaf ferrets, etc. So it's a very big
concern of mine. And of course Sean and Rocky being so close to my
heart.... it just KILLS me that their beautiful site is not coming up.

As I understand it, the meta tags and descriptions, etc, (on the
Terrabox) are all the same a they were on the .com (they were actually
one in the same page, so this makes no sense to me). I've tried
researching this and I can't understand most of it. All I got from the
info is that the way search engines work today is diff than even just a
few years ago. My webmaster is so busy. She's done her best and she's
also stumped.

Could someone please help us? This is really important as my deaf
ferrets site is really the only one of its kind. People need to find
it. Also just as important are my blind ferrets and physically disabled
ferrets pages.

Thank you ... it's bad enough that the .com was scooped up by pirates
and is gone, but now this?

Wolfy