From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 06:44:04 -0400
We have several of our kits which we sold to people out there, who are
late alters and they periodically come back and visit.  We have one now
boarding here.  They are just fine.  No biting issues with the exception
of a play nibble here and there.  We also have unneutered ferrets here,
who are won't bite you either.  The AFA runs shows where there is a class
for Late Alters and I have held many of them.  They don't try to rip your
arm off.

I think that is either a ferret who was not socialized or needs some
work.  Or because his environment changed (boarding with you) and he is
scared.  Was he reacting to the rubber gloves?  I know some ferrets,
neutered/unneutered/late alters, have rubber fetishes.

Marguerite

32 Wonderful Ferrets Waiting for New Homes-Adopt Today!

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store-Featuring FERRET artwork by Stef*
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm