From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:19:53 EDT
Hi!  I hope everyone remembers my little albino ferret Otis.  He just
recently had adrenal surgery and they removed a huge tumor from his gland.
Well, enough said of that.  He has so much more energy now.  My mom says he
looks like a "bucking bronco".  He...he...But, one thing has not changed!
He is evil!!!!!!!!!  He doesnt attack his sister anymore but he will tear
the hell out of any flesh he sees on a human.  I mean you can hold him but
he will start licking and then inflict wounds upon you , bad ones.  Not to
fear, he is not allowed around people outside of my fam.  Has anyone ever
had a very aggresive ferret before?  He actually loves to be held and will
follow you aroung to pick him up but then he will also sneak up behind your
arm and bite a chunk out of it!

HELP Please!!!!  No, does not work, hitting is out of the question and time
out does nothing.  Not to sound mean but Otis is not a very smart ferret
and he doesnt catch on to those kinds of things!

Hope you guys can help!
Lisa( evil boy Otis and the little angel Clara bean)