Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:04:17 -0400
hi again!
I posted a couple of days ago, but Im going to post again on something
unrelated, though still about ferrets ;)

for the past few days, my little fuzzie has cough attacks.  the attcks
are so loud that i can hear them all the way from downstairs with the tv
on.  he coughs for a couple of minutes, then stops, and he's all right.
acts completely normal.  i also notice that he doesnt cough when someone
is playing with him, and when he's coughing, as soon as someone comes to
him, he runs out and he acts fine.  is he just doing it for attention?
(which me and my sis give him plenty of, let me assure you).  Is this
normal thing for ferrets to do?  Is he sick?  Please email me or post to
the list.

Thanks a lot in advance!

~Aggie~