From:
Toram Oslo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:45:29 +0000
As far as feeding ferrets on cat / kitten food my ferrets have been fed
on it for the past 8yrs due to it being convenience on my part, I can
only get dry ferret food when I visit friends and it cost about twice
that of the cat breeder's mix I get.

I have twelve ferrets that have eaten it for the best part of their lives
and I even started feeling guilty about feed my ferrets on it, after
being hounded around the internet by some people here in the UK who
insisted that it was not good to feed ferrets on it, but as my present
ferrets are aged between 2yrs and 10yrs I can't see that I am going to
far wrong, and my oldest ferret died in Febuary this year five days
before her 15th birthday.

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain
http://www.naturlig.min-ilder.com/forum/index.php