Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 14:39:49 -0500
I just read about someone asking "Whats next, the stove"?  Well, let me tell
you this one.  I have two ferrets.  Pukie and Sukie.  Sukie is the younger
and smaller of the two.  She found out that she would fit under the stove.
I have an electric stove with a drawer in the bottem that I keep the pot
lids in.  Sometimes, I would open the drawer and Sukie would pop out.  Then
she fould out how to crawl through the stove ( I guess around the back) and
pop out the center of the burner.  One day I was cooking on the left side
and all of a sudden Sukie popped out the right side burner hole.  Thank God
she didn't get cooked.  I was afraid of B.  B.  Q.ed ferret so I tried to
jam towels under the stove so she couldn't get under there.  She would work
and work till she would lossen up a spot to slip under.

Finally, I pulled the stove out to try to remedy this problem.  I couldn't
beleive what I found out.  She was up in between the inside and outside oven
wall and had pulled all the fiberglass insulation out( I didn't even know
there was any under there.).  I can't beleive she didn't get sick.  This
stuff is true fiberglass.  Now I knew I had to do something to stop her.

I stuffed all the insulation back where it came from and taped cardboard and
jammed towels under there to keep her out.  So far its been a month and she
hasn't figured out how to get back in there.

My babies are always looking for trouble.  They try to swim in my 75 gallon
fish tank.  and they try to swim in the toilet.

I love my babies very much.  I call them babies because I have to baby proof
my house just to let them out for play time so they can be safe.

Thanks for the FML.  Its a great mailing list,
BUFFY