From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 21:16:33 -0600
Any club, organization, individual or association that is interested in
possibly participating, showing or just checking out our tentative show in
October, please let me know.

I will send put you on our mailing list for upcoming information.  I will
know the first week in August what the city of Ogden has proposed and the
exact dates I can get the Golden Spike Arena.  Contact the United Ferret
Organization at [log in to unmask]

I would like to see all the clubs in this neck of the wild west show up or
atleast send a represenative.  I think it will be great.

FERRETS are legal in the part of Utah.  No worries.  Plus, hotels that are
selected to house out of town visitors will accept Ferrets.  They just cant
use the jacuzzi.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Rick
United Ferret Organization