From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 01:05:54 -0400
I just saw Tracy's post and I want to say that you will find no finer
Shelter Mom than Tracy at Forget Me Not Shelter in Enola.  She is one
of the most loving, caring people I know when it comes to ferrets....hers
or the shelters.

This is not to discount the other Shelter Moms I know, save 1, who just
shelters to feel important.  I know many, and bless them all.  Tracy is
fortunate to be backed by the PFCS who runs Ferret Fandango every year to
support their shelters.  I know there are some who prefer to go it alone.

Anyway, this is just a little pro post about my friend Tracy and
Forget-Me-Not Shelter.

These are my opinions and I speak for no one else.Thanks for reading :)

Regards,
Carol