From:
Joanne D'Amico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:37:02 -0400
Talking about needing a "big boot" reminded me of my single but ferret
filled days .... My favorite shoe store also carried very large sizes.
Since two of my fuzzies spent a lot of time trying to squeeze into my
shoes, when they put a pair of men's size 17 sneakers on sale, I
thought - why not?  I carried my prize home, and the fuzzies loved them -
of course they BOTH wanted to squeeze into the same one, and there was
much hilarity watching them play "king of the mountain", and other games

 .... Well, one day, a repair man came and as he walked thru my bedroom,
he took one look at those shoes and said "Wow, lady, I'll bet no one ever
gives YOU any trouble!"  Just how big IS your husband ....?  I moved them
to the living room after that, and they were used for guard duty as well
as a ferret playground ....