From:
Tracy & Aaron McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 1996 19:58:10 -0600
Hi, all!  I'm sorry if this subject has been touched on lately - I am
terribly behind but not willing to skip over a single word!  I would like to
buy my ferrets a large hammock for Christmas & am having a hard time
locating one.  I would really like a large version of the one featured in
the Ferret Outfitters catalog.  It is a cotton/canvas material with
synthetic lambswool.  I looked through the Ferret Ads & saw Trish advertised
one & I e-mailed her to see if it is what I am looking for but unfortunately
did not hear from her.  I am so behind I do not know if she is out of town,
terribly busy, or having computer problems.  Most of the time she writes
right back.  If anyone has any ideas of where I might be able to find one, I
would really appreciate hearing from you (so would my ferrets, they're
squished in a one ferret size hammock).

Tracy & the girls -
Pinky - squeak, grunt (sounds from being squished in the hammock)
Jasmine - I'm biggest, now get over!
Shadow - Can't we all just get along?!
Bear - Glad I have a cage all to myself - the pleasure of not getting along
with the others.
Ariel - Ditto what Bear said.