From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:35:45 -0400
The Buckeye Bash is right around the corner.  We will again be bring Skip
Martin's Cages (www.martinscages.com) to the Buckeye Bash.  So if you are
attending and want a certain cage, please order it by August 18th, 2005.
That is the day we are planning to go up to pick up the final orders and
inventory.  Thanks so much again everyone!  See you at the Buckeye Bash!

Marguerite From TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Next Show: The Three Rivers Ferret Follies September 11, 2005.  We will
have Martin's Cages there also!

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store