Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 07:58:41 EST
Hi Folkes,
The southern ferret festival may have to be canceld.It will be moved to
another location.  I'm thinking my original place was Lake Eufala, Al.
Beautiful place with pulic bathrooms,lots of camping spaces,grills,&
ect.I'm going to be calling them later today to see if I can reserve it.
  The land we were to hold it on has become unavailable,so....

I'm in nursing school,grad in April from one level.It's very time
consuming.Add to that that my computer has been down for some time.This
is a loaner from the puter tech.So,I've not been able to really get alot
done to get in some hammies,donations,But will be working on it.

As soon as I know fro sure where we will be holding it,I'll post it here.

Dooks,Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter