Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 16:11:18 -0800
Hello,
I have a female ferret, 6.5 years old, whos breath has gotten very nasty
the last week or so.  I try to brush her teeth but she hates it an
squirms to much.  She has taken to just eating chicken baby food warmed
up, and when she trys to drink from water bowl shakes her head an rubs
her face.She always like to dunk her whole head in bowl to drink.  Could
this be mouth ulcers?  What from Insulnomia?  I will get her to vet on
weds., but any ideas would be helpful.My vet is not real ferret smart,
but he trys an will listen to me with any suggestions.Any thoughts?  Her
stools are a little soft and dark colored, but otherwise for her age she
is active.

thanks
christy and the gang of 11 fuzzbutts.