From:
"Western Carolina Ferret Club (Judy & Gary Skinner)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:19:33 -0500
Hi...

Just wanted to pass some Information on to everyone in the NC Area.  We are
now a Distributor for TF, and we are happy to announce this.  We have been
working hard to Make available to you Items to purchase from the Shelter
here.  In order to help the Shelter Financially.  we are looking at Ways
to expand our ferret Merchandise.  We want to be able to offer you the Hard
to get items, and TF was one on the list.  IF you want to become part of
the Western Carolina Ferret Shelter, and would like us to distribute your
Ferret Merchandise, Please contact us at the Shelter.  We are looking at
a few more Food Items such as Pro Plan Kitten, Iams Kitten, Kitten Chow,
and Zupreem Ferret Food.  If you are in the Western Carolina Ferret Shelter
area, and would like to purchase Totally Ferret Food, Please call and get
the information and Directions.  We want to be a huge success with
distributing TF, so we are offering DISCOUNT pricing to CLUB Members.
Please don't get the wrong Idea, If you are not a Club Member you will
still be able to save tremendously on the TF, or any other items we stock.
I have put Tiger in charge of our Pricing Dept., and Tiger says" We want
everyone Happy, so we wont be undersold".  Tigers assistant, Spike said,
"We don't want to make $100.00 off of one Person, but $1.00 off 100
people", he took that quote from J.Paul Getty.  Spike is so smart.  Please
Order you TF today, and Make a Ferret Happy.

Again, I want to remind you about the Championship Show in Charlotte.  It
will be Held April 29, 2000, at the Charlotte Merchandise Mart.  Judging
will begin at 10 A.M..  We are still looking for Specialty Ring Sponsors.
We want to Offer to anyone here on the FML a chance for you to Remember
your Loved Ferret that may have passed over the Rainbow Bridge.  You can do
so by sponsoring a Specialty Ring or Fun Match.  This will entitle you to
Your Name, and In Memory of "Your Ferret" Placed on the Ribbons for the
ring you sponsor.  It also goes in the Show catalogue at the beginning of
the Ring with a Full Page.  You can have up to 3 ferrets per Ring on the
Ribbon and Show catalogue.  You can sponsor as many rings or Fun Matches as
you like.  We encourage this as a way for you to show your Dedicated love
to the Ferrets over the Rainbow Bridge.  To sponsor a ring you can contact
the show registrar or at http://www.ferrethut.com for all the information
on the show.

We have Championship Ring Sponsorships Open for anyone wanting to sponsor a
Ring in this category.  We have put together a Sponsor package and you can
get all the details from the show registrar at [log in to unmask]

We look for this show to be Big and Loaded with Lots of fun and excitement.
The Charlotte Merchandise Mart has rented us the "Independence Hall" which
is 35,000 sq feet of room, with vaulted ceilings and Plenty of room.  The
Best Western Merchandise Mart has set aside Rooms for you to stay at, with
a price of $49.00.  The Motel is located 1 Block from the Merchandise Mart.

I have one more thing I would like to mention to everyone.  In showing Our
support of the FML, and BIG, we have decided to place a Ferret Tube at the
Center Stage Area of the Merchandise Mart, with a Sign for the FML.  I,
(and I speak for many of you I am sure), Want to Thank the FML(BIG) for all
his time and energy and support he has brought all of us over the Years.
We are going to make a Full Page Add in Support of the FML, and Announce
over the PA System all the details in joining the FML Family.  In my 4 yrs
of subscribing to the FML, we have been able to Help Placement of Ferrets,
Rescue Ferrets, SAVE Ferrets, and the List goes on.  To me,(and I an sure
I speak for allot of people), The FML is THE BIGGEST Source of FERRET
INFORMATION we have today.  So Please, If you attend the Show, look for the
BIG FML Ferret Tube, and Lets fill it up for big, and show our support.  I
am sure BIG could use it to help cost he has incurred doing the FML.

Thank you for your time and support.

Judy & Gary Skinner
Western Carolina Ferret Shelter/Rescue & Club
3219 Oran Yount Lane
Granite Falls, NC
28630
828-396-8117
http://www.ferrethut.com
Cardiomyopathy List [log in to unmask]

[Moderator's note: Don't know what you mean about the cost of the FML.
Well, yeah, it does cost me sometimes, but it is primarily run using the
facilities of my employer.  BIG]