From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 11:47:33 EST
Well, figured I'd send out a few things now just so you don't all suffer
withdrawal symptoms.  The next FML will be Sunday night or early Monday
morning.

Several people have asked me when the next advertising issue is due out.  I
guess it's about time, so please forward your ads for any ferret-related
products if you'd like to participate.  (Please send them to ferret-request,
not to ferret-list.)

The advertising issue is the exception to the FML policy of not accepting
commercial postings other than brief, one-time mentions.  I'll compile any
ferret-related advertisements you send into a special issue every few
months.  The last advertising issue was distributed on December 3.  All I
ask is that your product is at least in some way related to ferrets.

If you missed the last advertising issue, it's available as FERRETAD 2 in
the archives.  (See header of FML for instructions.)

Bill