From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 15:14:04 -0500
Hi there--
Miss Amelia has recently developed a habit of taking her luncheon on my
pillow, or right next to it.  It can't be easy jumping onto the bed with
mouthfuls of food, but somehow she does it.  It's rather annoying, since I'm
constantly brushing crumbs off the bed, but I can't really see any way to
stop her.  Cully eats at the dish, but he stashes food in a certain corner
under the dresser.  I regularly clean it out and put it back in the bowl,
which I'm sure irks him no end ;)

I've been insanely busy the last two weeks, and now that I have some time to
spend with the ferrets, boy are they letting me know that they were not
happy about it!  The first morning in two weeks that I could sleep in, I
woke up to Cully chewing on my arm and Amelia scratching at my feet...
THings have settled back to normal now, but the moral of the story is,
always make time for your fuzzies, or believe me, they'll be gunning for
you!

Regina (but guys, I really wanted to be with you instead of at all these
meetings-- can't we just sleep now?)
Cully and Amelia (*nope*)

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
McGill University
Montreal, Quebec
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee