From:
Deb Aliano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 04:40:15 EST
Hi,all.,I really need to vent this.  I trully RESPECT everyones opinion
as well as right to feed, not feed do not do ect.  However I for one am
not just a ferret lover,but a lover of all animals,and it kills me,to
have to kill inocent animals to eat,whether its us or our ferrets!!!
Even a little mouse, has a mother.,its not his fault he was born less
defensive than a larger animal!  I know this maybe a way of life but it
SUCKS!!!  I for one think there are some people out there,as apposed to
animals that would be better off eaten!!!!!!!!

If u dislike me for this post,I'm sorry that's not my intention,feel free
to email me privately if u must.

Thanks.,
Deb.