From:
Rachelle & McKyle Tuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 20:45:38 -0500
Hi everyone.
I just wanted to share a few thoughts about my baby McKyle.  As I was
reading yesterday's FML, McKyle was on my lap.  Now, McKyle is NOT a lap
ferret.  McKyle is NOT a sit-still ferret.  McKyle is a crazy ferret who
hops and dooks and plays all day long, rarely even stopping to catch his
breath.  But as I was reading with him on my lap, I started to scratch
gently behind his ears, and I think he might have actually fallen asleep on
my lap!  I'm not totally sure, but I know that he was really still for at
least five minutes!  I was almost in tears over this.  I am a real cuddler,
so it was really nice of my sweet little baby ferret to sit in his mama's
lap and be cuddly for a few minutes.  Even if he didn't mean to!  McKyle is
good about cheering me up when I'm down.  I suffer from depression and it's
gotten quite a bit worse since I got married 6 months ago, (Go figure!) but
I'm glad I can say that my little McKyler is there to make me feel
better...even when my husband's not!

Thanks McKyle--your mommy loves you SOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!

--Rachelle
----McKyle (Mom, if I kiss your nose will you feel better?  Please mom?)