From:
Adrienne Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 17:43:34 -0400
Hi everyone!

I haven't had time to post in ages, but I just had to tell you about the new
Sandicast Albino ferret!!.  I was at the mall the other day, and there it
was in the front display window!  It's beautiful!  Ruby Eyes and all.  I
couldn't afford to buy it this week, but you can bet I'll go get it as soon
as I get paid!  It is larger than my small female , Nikita!

By the way, Nikita is doing great.  I decided to have the adrenal surgery
this past January, despite some serious reservations.  I am so glad I did.
Within a month all of her hair grew back & she has gained weight.  She is
quite the little porker!  Thats OK, at six she deserved to carry a little
extra weight if she wants to!

Everyone else is doing great.  I've been a little worried about Willie
though.  One of his top K-9's has turned brownish.  The vet says to keep an
eye on it, but there isn't much that can be done.  He may have chiped it.
He is eating fine, so I'm not sure if I should make more out of it.
Suggestions?

Take care
Adrienne
Willie, Bear, Nikita, Sampson, Daisy, & Oscar