From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 12:24:39 -0600
I am taking in my kids for there shots this week, but I am skeptical on how
important a rabies shot is?  What is the probability that they would
contract it in my apartment or little visits outside closely supervised?
I'm also worried about any reaction that they might have.  The Vet I talked
to said they handle many ferrets and have a special vaccine just for them.
I can't remember the name though.  Well if anything bad happens cause of any
thing thAT might go wrong I'll let ya all know just incase the info.  might
come in handy some time