From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 20:27:12 -0400
My sister-in-law has a 21 year old Mentaly and Physicaly Challanged son
and when they come over I would take one of the ferrets out side to see
him, You should see his face when he see's them coming he smiles realy
big and he HOOOOPs and HALLOW's and his face turns red for all the
exsitement.  But he will not touch one he will take someone else's hand
and have them pet the ferret and if you would put it up to his face it
just lights up.  It is something to see what a ferret can do to a kid
that has a problem.  It just touch's my heart when Wolfie talks about
Sean and Rocky because it makes me think of Michael and what these
ferrets of mine can do to make a bad day of his better.  If you have
never seen there face's you don't know what you are missing.  Ferrets
are merical workers.

Anna and The Fuzzy Zoo
     Ernestine,Max,Jesse,Minnie,Darla,Sebastian
         Missing Ernie and Cinders