From:
Al Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 16:15:02 -0400
With Troy Lynn's persmission I have posted a Freedonia Ferret Freedom
Fighters page on my web site.  Many of us already know what is going on,
however my reason for setting up the page is for non-FML subscribers to find
out about it.  You can access the page thru:

HTTP://users.aol.com/AlGearhart/

There are probably many of you who have friends or just know someone who
might be interested in what is going on.  You may point them to my web site
where they will find letters from Nancy and Troy Lynn describing the
situation.  These letters are not the same ones posted on Monday' s FML.

I have also emailed many ferret concerned AOL members living near the Land of
OZ.  Hopefully this situation can be brought to closure quickly.

Al Gearhart
Daisy, Luke, Bo, and Beauty