From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 21:06:42 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e) are offering darling Goose sized ceramic eggs,
adorned with Easter themed ferret photos. We are offering two styles,
one with bunnies & the other with chicks. Please check out link below
for photos. These eggs are an exclusive from Ferrets with Soul(e).

The photos were printed on waterslide paper & adhered to 4" tall
ceramic hollow eggs. The decals were sprayed with a Fixodent prior to
being adhered to the egg, and the egg itself has a clear glaze. The
egg comes with it's own brass stand and measures about 5.25" tall with
stand. We are asking $22 ea. which includes shipping anywhere in the
continental US.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58303806@N04/sets/72157626179164307/show/

If you are interested in ordering, please email Tracy @
[log in to unmask] with your choice(s). Payment can be made
through PayPal to [log in to unmask]

All proceeds go to ferrets with Soul(e) Ferret Rescue to help pay for
food, supplies, medication & medical bills for the ferrets.

We only have a few of these eggs & orders will be placed on a first
come first serve basis.

We also have some cute ferret related items listed on Ebay. We just
added some Easter themed ceramic mugs. We also have some Easter themed
cosmetic bags, porcelain ornaments, Easter cards, and are running
auctions on Tote Bags, Mouse pads & notebooks. Fun, unique stuff!
Click on link below to view Ebay items. You can also order these Ebay
items directly through Linda by emailing [log in to unmask]

http://shop.ebay.com/nvferretrunner1970/m.html

Thanks for supporting Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue.

Tracy & Linda