From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 1995 02:49:07 -0800
I must apologise greatly for a major slip up I did in a previous posting,
I meant to tell you something but got all confused and made the remark to
Bob instead, sorry Bob.  I will now reprint my message to you hoping you
will see this. Thanks.

  I think you need to have a little talk with Razz & Apollo about
cooperation.  They have all the makings of an extraordinary tag team.
Tell Apollo to pin the little buggers down with his claws and then let
Razz do the chomping with those great fangs!!!!!  Ta dah! Problem solved.

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *