Date:
Sat, 27 Jun 2009 02:59:05 EDT
Dear Ferret Friends,

Please, Please, Please think twice about bringing your ferrets into CA,
or at least take precautions. I have been called about 6 confiscation's
in the past couple of weeks. So they actively searching cars. If you
must bring you ferrets with you, please go to the Ferrets Anonymous
website http://www.ferretsanonymous.com
and click on avoid the check points. This will give you routes to
bypass the Agricultural Stations with the exception of the one outside
Yuma. That route has changed and we haven't been able to get a new
route yet.

Please cross post this to other ferret boards.

If you or if you know of anyone that lives outside CA and close to the
border that would like to be a rescue volunteer please contact me at

Thanks,
Robin Jones