From:
Hofa Membership <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:59:34 -0800
Come join HOFA at their next Meeting!  Our next meeting will be held this
Sunday, March 21st at Sue & Shaun Brennan's house in Grove City, Ohio.

This meeting, we will talk everyting ferret as well as hold a mini ferret
show in honor of St. Patrick's Day!  Bring one or two of your favorite
ferrets and enter them in the festive color matching contests.  Come
compare your ferrets coat to the color of our favorite Irish Beers such
as Killians, Guinness, and Harp.  For the non-drinking ferrets (Albino,
Dark-eyed White) we will have a special category just for them...Milk!!!
The ferret who's coat matches the drink of choice the closest, will win
a special prize.  Another category we will have is the "Drunkest Ferret
Contest" (beer bottle tipping contest).  We will have empty beer bottles
topped with Ferretone.  The first/fastest ferret to knock over their
bottle wins!  There is no entry fee, etc.  to enter each category.  All
we ask is that you bring no more than two ferrets per family.  So, doll
up those ferrets and bring them on by!!!  We will have lots of food and
spirits to quench each member's taste!  For more info, see our website
at www.hofa-rescue.org

You can contact Erin at (614)306-2040 or e-mail her at
[log in to unmask] if you have any questions regarding
membership, this meeting, or further meetings.

The meeting will start at 2pm and end around 5pm.  It will take place at
902 Scioto Meadows Blvd, Grove City, Ohio 43123.

Directions: Take I-71 south towards Cincinnati.
Get off at the Stringtown Rd exit in Grove City (exit 100).
Turn LEFT on Stringtown Rd and go approx 1.3 miles.
Turn RIGHT on Jackson Pike (Route 104)and go approx 3.3 miles.
Turn LEFT on Scioto Meadows Blvd.  Scioto Meadows Blvd will be the
last street to the left before London Groveport Rd (Route 665).
902 Scioto Meadows will be the first house on the left hand side.