From:
Robert and Sally Giles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 06:09:25 -0000
I have a two year old son who loves our two ferrets.  He even helped name
the one when it stole his unwanted pacifer (My son had many Binkys, but
would never suck oon them.) The only problem is teaching him how not to be
so rough.  I have tried with his cat, but some of the things to does to the
cat scares me, that if he does them to the ferrets they would be no more.
(He sits on the cat, lays on her, picks her up by the neck, ect.) I have
tried showing him how to be nice and every other thing I can think of.  For
now Binky and Phantom are forced to stay in their cage, except for either
supervised free whole house run or unsupervised limited space run.  I really
enjoy letting them out to run the whole house.

Also any idea on how to get Binky to stop jumping on and climbing up my son?

Thank you,
Sally Giles