Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:05:44 -0300
Nikki has a passion for this little stuffed pig.  When Nikki first came
here, the pig was actually Ambi's...Nikki chewd the eye out of it, so I
had to sew one eye over with the black X...after Nikki maimed the pig he
fell in love with it, and protected it and loved it to no end!!  Ambi
will take and hide the pig and sure enough Nikki will cart it back and
tuck it in bed.  I've seen Nikki hide it in amoungst my socks, he will
tuck it in a sleep sac.  He just doesn't let the pig get too far outta
sight.

Ambi loves this caterpillar that I had bought for her.  It's a rainbow
colored caterpillar, with each section doing something different, squeak,
rattle, crinkle, she is fascinated by it.  I have to watch Nikki around
it tho, cause he will chew it to pieces.  He did this to the first one I
bought Ambi, so I set it aside, I bought her a new one, then he chewed
that to no end, so I fixed them both quite nicely, gave them back to Ambi
and now Nikki has ruined them again :( I have one caterpillar left for
Ambi, ( I bought her another one)..... maybe I will wait til Nikki is
a little older...before I give it to Ambi... it only seems to be the
caterpillar he wants to destroy...I don't know if it's the noise or cause
it's Ambi's fav toy.  I'm going to salvage the ones he has ruined and
make Ambi a nice caterpillar out of denim, and use the same innards,
maybe he won't bother the denim.  I just feel bad for Ambi in that she
wants to have the toy, but Nikki keeps ruining it for her :(

Jadesun
Amber-Lynn, my Turkey Bone with the Chicken Legs
Nikki Taur, my White Tiger
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun