From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 02:41:59 -0400
Anne wrote:
>Seems like Marshall Farms has as much an interest as we do to see the
>end of ADV, Adrenal Disease, and Insulinoma

Anne, your post was very 'to the point' and suggested interesting
ideas,....but Marshall Farms "knows" what they have to do to "at least"
lower the numbers of these cases!  Ages at which invasive surgeries are
performed,....not to mention other "wrongs", like shipping them at too
young an age, (e.g.  APHIS proposals), and shipping with the proper
food to match what these kits "can" or "can`t" eat,(hard kibble vs.
moistened).  They KNOW, but they don`t DO!  $$`s are the bottom line!
Those that know the most, practice it the least.

Thank you......

Dooks..John Rich & the n.j. gang, USA.
john rich <[log in to unmask]>