From:
Andy & Ziggy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 21:31:23 -0400
Master Largo's News
June 2005 News

Reporter Andy

Cub-reporter Ziggy

Hey Andy here, you know that senior reporter for the Lakeroad Ferret Farm
Shelter?

THANK YOU MISS NICHOLE AND MR. MIKE for loaning mum your extra car!!
You know that little Green Jelly Bean?  Mums van broked so Miss Nichole
and Mr. Mike saved the day!  Do you have any idea how cranky mum gets
when she don'ts has her van?  There are 2 things in this world that mum
do not tolerate, messing with her van and messing with us fur kids.  If
you want mums face to get all red and her eyes to pop out of her head you
just mess with one of them things...  We isn't gonna, nope no way, not on
this little life!  I aint gonna that's for sure!  Mum looks real scary
when she gets like that!  If you humans is smart you will stay far far
away from mum when she looks like that.  You know; maybe I could get that
nuisance kid Ziggy to mess with the van then maybe mum would fire her
from the news letter!  Oh!  Oh yeah!  Mr. Mike he gots a real job working
at the school as a councilor for them there 2 legged furless kids.  You
think he could council that Ziggy into leaving the news letter?

Stop that Andy!!  I am not going to mess with mums van and I am not going
to go away, so get use to me being a nuisance on this news letter..
Somebody needs to work around here!  YOU SURE DON'T!!!

Just ignore her maybe she will go away.  There has been some changes at
the shelter this last month, new kids camed in on 5-7-05.

Mum Calles them the Disney kids, Mickey, Minnie and Pluto.  They are
crazy kids!  Dart got sick so he had to go to the hospital, Miss Nichole
tooks him in then he came home, but he got sick again so Miss Donna took
him back to our favorite Doc.  Dart did not come home.  He went to live
on Rainbow Bridge on 5-18-05.  Then we got a new kid for rehabilitation
on 5-18-05 her name is Gizmo, she is a beauty, all silver with a little
black nose.  I is looken to check that babe out!  Oops don't tells mum
I said that she will pull some fur from me for that!  Mum don't like it
when I talk about girls that way.  Mum says we are pose to treat girls
with respect.  HUMP!  Why is that?

Andy will you get with it?  I have news to tell too it is getting late
and you are not doing your job!  You are suppose to tell news not talk
about girls!

Okay okay! May 22 we had lots of humans here to help mum that day,

Miss Stacie helped mum get the washer where it needed to be so mum could
make it stay there, Miss Vicki brought mum food she can eat and took mums
shoes home to fix them, mums toes camed right out of the top of them,
Miss Vicki played with fur kids and cut pills that we kids need to take.
Miss Donna did our yard and play yard then made dinner for her and mum.
Food mum could eat.  Miss Nichole and Mr. Mike picked up the car when
mums van got all fixed then they took some cans home with them to take
back for mum.

Our Nyxa had to go to Rainbow Bridge.  Mum tooks her to meet Aunt Mary
at the hospital on 5-30-05.  Thanks Aunt Mary for helpen Nyxa leave and
helpen mum love that girl one last time.  Miss Donna was here doing our
yard so she stayed here while mum went to Brockport.  The Olsen kids were
here at camp for the holiday weekend, Miss Dak is back for 10 days at
camp.

Andy Fuzz Butt>> I want my turn NOW!!!!

What ever!  I am almost done then you can have the rest of the news
letter okay?

Yeah?  And what are you going to leave for me to tell?  Anything?

Okay I am almost done so that nuisance can have her turn.  Man what a
cry baby she is!  Sure wish mum would stuff a sock in her snout!  She
has mum wrapped around her little paws!  We got lots of boxes in the
mail, from Jane in Centereach, Maria in the Bronx, Nichole from Corning,
Vicki from Corning, Donna from Lima.  Sis from Naples even.

Mr. Peter took Cocoa, Bandit III, and Fred to see our favorite Doc.  On
May 25th they are sick.  Fred's B G #' was 33 after prednisone and soup;
he has 2 broken canines and an infection in his mouth.  Fred will be
going in for dental surgery and insulinoma surgery on Thursday June 9.
Doc wants his #'s up before he goes under anesthesia.  Cocoa's BG was
70 and Bandit III was 47.  So he is going in for surgery on the 23rd of
June.  Okay I am going to let that cry baby, nuisance Ziggy do the rest
of the news.

Finally!  Man that boy can go on and on!  Okay Ziggy here, with the real
important news from the Lakeroad Ferret Farm.  Mum had a wedding cake to
do for a special friend.  Mum's friend's daughter was getting married and
mum has made every cake Caryn has ever had all her life so she wanted mum
to make her wedding cake too.  Mum hates to make wedding cakes but she
told Caryn she would do it.  It was enough cake to feed 150 people.  If
you want to see it you can go to mums picture site to see how it camed
out!  Man did mum trash the kitchen for days!  I got to lick the frosting
that falled on the floor, when mum did not see me.  Mum says we can not
have sugary stuffs because it is bad for us.  But mums frosting is sooooo
good!  Don't tell her I got to taste some.  The wedding is all over, so
now mum is doing her melt down thing because it is clinic week.  8th
annual clinic is this coming Saturday.  Our favorite Doc and his staff
are all going to come see 38 ferrets that day.  They will get hurt sticks
and magic fingers.  We are going to have lots and lots of humans here
that day, Miss Nichole and Mr. Mike, Miss DJ from Florida, Mr. Harry
from MA.  Ret from Oswego.  That Dak kid is going home on the 9th.  Miss
Donna is going to run Fred to Doc Thursday morning.  Mum is going to the
airport to pick up Miss DJ Friday morning.  Then it is going to get real
crazy around here when mum gets home.  Oh Oh Miss Nichole and Mr. Mike
adopted Beku, so Beku has a 4-ever home now.  She left to go live with
them on 06-05-05.  Okay mum says we need to get done.  So hope to see
you all on the 11th for our 8th annual Ferret Only Clinic.

Until Next Month;
Andy Senior reporter
Love and trouble
Ziggy from New York

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org

E-Mail

Official Spokesperson and Vendor Coordinator
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org