Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:40:40 -0500
RE: ferret stare

Sounds like you have your own little ferret fan club hehe, you're lucky I
can't get mine to sit still long enough to acnowledge me!

Gary/Bart/victoria: Hang in there, times are really tough for a lot of
us.  Try to find little things each day that make you smile.  Give the
ferts a plastic grocery bag or a box full of scrunched up newspapers...
Always works for mine... Sometimes if I don't feel like playing with my
four (three right now since one doesn't have the strength to run and play
anymore) I'll lie on the floor and watch them act silly and let them use
me as their fort.  It can be amusing at times to see what they do...

RE: Unverified CA F&G story
I tried looking the story up and found nothing on the internet about it.
I tried several combinations of possible keywords so it may just be s
story that someone passed on...