From:
Possum Senior Reporter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:34:19 -0500
Possum here: Wow has it been a rough week for our mum. Anyway this is
the information we have on the new design. Miss Sue said she can add
name and date on the design if you wish; the item must be paid for in
advance to do so.

At this time white T's are all that is available, but we can also put
that design on a mouse pad if you wish, again if you want name and date
on the design payment in advance is required. Mum is going to work on
getting this design on color shirts at a later date. Probably after the
Christmas rush. So if you want the new design on a white T or a mouse
pad, just let me know and we will get it done.

Possum the real one!