From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 17:48:23 -0500
Summer Sale
On E-Bay    Vieiraferrets or Search Seller Victoria Walsh

Reg eggs with long Tails, Reg mice eggs, crocheted octopus eggs, Jumbo
octopus eggs, jingle balls, jingle bell dumb bells, tazzy teaser,
rollaboutballs, and new to come acorns. your choice with rice, bells,
beads, what ever you like!

I do combine shipping. $50.00 or more free shipping. 5% off for
shelter's only (have to give Lic#).

everytime you order from me I will give $1.00 off shipping AFTER 3
orders I will keep track of e-mails.
If don't want e-bay, just e-mail me [log in to unmask] for prices.
we also have used vhs and dvd's . Just ask me and I will tell you
names & prices

Free Shipping on all vhs & Dvds

Thank You
Robin Vieira