From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:14:36 -0600
Hi Everyone,
I don't post much, but always enjoy reading most everything, including
the botanical lessons we have received.  Bob, what happened to the lip
smackin sofa snakes ?  I always made a point to read your closings.  One
can never learn too much, although it is what we do with the knowledge
that we be judged by.

First of all, it is nigh upon the first anniversary, of Eppys
disappearance was discovered.  Next month, and it still reigns quite
vivid in my mind, so it is something that i do try not to recall much.
Every emotion, every breath for those 10 long weeks i can still remember
and feel, as though it is today.  I thank you all from my heart, for
every thought, word, deed, prayer that anyone had for my Eppers and
myself in his search.  The payoff was most precious, my Eppys return.
Please keep George and his human in the same thoughts, and prayers as
you had for Eppy and I.

I have a lap ferret, who likes Chili and cheese!!!  He was eating the
chili right off my spoon, till he discovered the bowl i had the rest in.
He was eating the Monterey jack, that i had just shredded to put over
Taco soup, yesterday.He is a scavenger!  Buddy, is from a shelter... and
a kisser, but sometimes i think he is a little hoodlum ( for lack of a
better word) too, as he likes to make trouble for the others, and screams
like they are making trouble for him.  He butts his way into someone's
warm sleepy spot and butts them out!  Buddy likes to curl up in my lap
and fall asleep :-) I have cuddlers but not quite like Buddy.  IF there
is clothing laying on the dining room chair, you have to pick it up to
make sure that he is not curled up in it .

Well, i have said my little piece, but who has a ferret with a
connoisseur (sic) taste?  My Odin like pizza crust, and when we get
delivery (Luigi's / YUM) he is right there, looking and the package
isn't even opened yet.

Thanks for everything. . .
donna and the gang