From:
Shea Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:22:15 EDT
Dooks to All Humans and Fuzzies!!!

I have a question, a comment, and a funny......

Question: Are oranges good or bad for fuzzies?  My Trixie is obsessed with
oranges.  She will jump and jump and JUMP to try to get in the trash can
with the orange peel.  We gave her some orange, she ate it, and then came
back and begged (first time she's ever done that!!!) sitting up and looking
at us like "MORE????"

We found some dried banana chips at the grocery store, and she loves them.
All we have to do is shake the bag and she comes a runnin!!!

Trixie has just learned to give kisses.  I thought.  LOL Come to find out
she only does it when I have been drinking Coke and have it on my lips.
Otherwise, no kisses for me!!!  She keeps knocking my coke bottles over
when they are within reach in the hope some will spill out.  Tough!  Momma
keeps the lids on tight now!

We took Trixie out for her first walk today.  Got her harness and leash,
and walked her around the yard, she went NUTS!!!  Running everywhere.......
the miniature collie in the next yard came to the fence, and Trixie went up
to the fence (This is the first time she's seen a dog!!!) and stuck her
nose through it, and the collie licked her face.........Trixie closed her
eyes and let the collie lick her and it was so cute!!!!

Love and Dooks to All!

Shea & Trixie